You should read this policy so you can understand what type of cookies we use or the information we collect using cookies and how that information is used.
Cookies generally do not contain any information that personally identifies a user, but the personal information we store about you can be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as postal addresses, account passwords, etc. in the Cookies we use.
1. Interpretation and definitions
Words whose initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions will have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in the singular or plural.
- Cookie means small files that are placed on your computer, mobile or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- The website references the LEAR RACING CABLE, accessible from https://www.learracingcable.com
- Means an individual accessing or using the Website, a corporation or any legal entity on whose behalf such individual accesses or uses the Website, as the case may be.
2.1 Type of cookies we use
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies for the following purposes:
- Type: Session cookie
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Type: Persistent cookies
- Administered by: Us
- Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when using the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid having to re-enter your preferences each time you use the website.
3. Your choices regarding cookies
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in using the website and some features may not work properly.
For the Chrome web browser, visit this Google page: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For Internet Explorer web browser, visit this Microsoft page: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For Firefox web browser, visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser, visit this Apple page: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
For any other web browser, visit the official web pages of your web browser.
4. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals or devices, where they are stored before being transmitted again to the same sites on subsequent visits. Cookies (and/or similar technologies such as SDK technologies for the mobile world) can be stored permanently (persistent cookies) on your device or have a variable duration; in fact, they can be canceled by closing the browser or have a duration limited to a single session (session cookies). Cookies can be installed by LEAR RACING CABLE (first party cookies) or by other websites (third party cookies).
Cookies are used for various purposes as better specified in point 2 below of this page.
For profiling activities, personal data collected through cookies are processed for a maximum period of 12 months from the moment in which consent to the processing is given. Below you will find all the information on the cookies installed through the LEAR RACING CABLE website and/or related applications and the necessary information on how to manage your preferences regarding them.
We remind you that our platform supports the browsers and/or applications identified below for the purpose of correct service delivery. For best results we recommend downloading the latest version of your browser and/or app.
We remind you that LEAR RACING CABLE cannot guarantee the correct functioning of the service and the effectiveness of the indications contained in this information for previous versions of unsupported browsers and/or apps.
4.1. Desktop site browser
- Chrome version 49.0 or later
- Firefox version 52.0 or later
- Internet Explorer version 11 or later
- Safari version 8 or later
4.2. Mobile site browser
- iOS 7.1 or later (iPhone 4 or later): Safari
- Android 4.1 or later: Chrome 28.0 or later, Samsung Browser 3.3 or later, Android browser.
4.3. Browsers for tablet devices
- Ipad: Safari
- Android: Android Browser
- IOS 6.1.0 or later
- Android 3.2.0 or later
5. What cookies are present on LEAR RACING CABLE?
5.1. First-party cookies and related purposes
The main purposes of the cookies installed by LEAR RACING CABLE are:
(i) technical, that is, they are used for purposes related to the provision of the service and to allow or improve navigation on LEAR RACING CABLE or store searches. These cookies are essential to ensure proper functioning of our platform.
(ii) analytical, to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users (e.g. number of visitors, pages visited, …). We use these cookies to analyze traffic on our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
(iii) analyze habits, consumption choices and geographical location in order to promote personalized advertising, including from third parties (to which information that does not directly identify the user may be communicated) and to carry out analyzes aimed at sending personalized communications from part of LEAR RACING CABLE.
You can view the list of all cookies used by LEAR RACING CABLE in the cookie section of the settings that you find here.
5.2. Third-party cookies and related purposes
The main purposes of cookies installed by third parties are:
(i) analytical: to collect statistical information on the use of the service by users (e.g. number of visitors, pages visited, …). These cookies are used to analyze traffic on our pages and user behavior in an anonymous and aggregate form.
Third party: Google Analytics
- marketing: we analyze your online actions so that we can provide you, through third-party partners, with content and commercial offers in line with your interests also based on your previous browsing experience. This information is managed separately from the identification data held by LEAR RACING CABLE.
Third parties: Google Adwords (opt out), Facebook (opt out), Linkedin (opt out)
Furthermore, cookies specially designed for “social networks” may be activated. They allow the user to interact via social networks (share function, Facebook). When a page contains this command, a direct link is established with the selected social network.
LEAR RACING CABLE, in addition to cookies, to improve the service and navigation or for profiling activities, could allow the use of similar technologies on your mobile devices such as Google Firebase, Facebook tools.
Consent to the use of profiling cookies is given by the user in the following ways: closing the banner containing the brief information, scrolling the page hosting the banner or clicking any of its elements and can be revoked at any time.
All technical cookies do not require consent, therefore they are installed automatically following access to the site or service.
Cookies can be completely deactivated from the browser using the appropriate function provided in most navigation programs.
However, it is good to know that by deactivating cookies some of the features of LEAR RACING CABLE may not be usable.
Below are the links to the information on the main browsers for further information on disabling cookies: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Edge.
With reference to profiling cookies aimed at offering you personalized advertising, we inform you that, if you opt-out, you will in any case continue to receive generic advertising.
With reference to first and third-party marketing profiling cookies, it is possible to disable them at any time also through the settings you find here, however you will not enjoy an optimal browsing experience.
To opt-out and disable personalized advertising by changing the settings of your mobile devices, enter the private area and modify your data collection preferences and/or follow the instructions below:
- on your device open the “Google Settings” app
- scroll down and select “Google”
- select “Ads”
- select “Turn off interest-based ads” or “Turn off ad personalization”
iOS devices use Apple’s Advertising Identifier. For more information on how to limit the tracking of ads with this identifier, visit the “Settings on your device” app or visit the page https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT205223.
8. Learn more about cookies and how to opt-out
You can find out more about targeted advertising on the following pages:
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EIDAA)
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI)
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)
Last updated: May 20, 2022